Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Dream.

I was in a Firefly, and none of the normal characters were there, but I was trying to stop two women from killing eachother on a building. Then a bunch of reavers attacked the planet, and one girl got lost under some crazy water or something, and I could fly, and I had to try and save her from a crazy obsessive Willem Dafoe jet fighter. The mechanics of that were a bit sketchy, and this chick kept falling underwater, for minutes at a time(without drowning.) And I flew in and picked her up, only to drop her because Willem Dafoe tried to steal her. Sometimes he was a crazy space fighter, other times he was crazy wide-eyed Dafoe making grabby hands and demanding I return the girl because she was his. While there was an unrelated air war going on above.
Generally I liked it.

5 comments:

Sonja said...

yayy first comment! I like Willem Dafoe. Your dream sounds bizarre but very entertaining. Love!

A.J. said...

Thanks for the comment! Yeah, Willem Dafoe, it confused me for sure. Either it means that I have some weird fear of Willem Dafoe hidden deep in my mind, or my dream was a message. A message that said "Look out A.J.! Willem Dafoe is a transformer and he doesn't like you!". I think both are equally possible.

JJ said...

Haha. I would go with the transformer theory, but I like Willem Dafoe.

Maybe you felt a need to protect this girl... the serenity crew were always trying to protect River. It could be an instinctual dream because you're trying to take care of your sisters.

Or it could be a really cool dream about flying in space. Thats just really neat.

A.J. said...

Ha ha, I'd say at least forty percent of the dreams I remember involve me desperately trying to save someone. This was my first one involving flying, that was kind of fun.

But yeah, I also think the transformer theory is correct. I like Willem Dafoe whether he transforms and rolls out or not; this doesn't mean he likes me. Oh, what a cruel cruel world this is.

Naomi said...

That dream was amazing in every possible way.